Safe together in Ski amadé
Information about Covid-19
Welcome to Ski amadé!
There is no mask obligation as well as no 3G proof for the use of the cable cars in the ski resorts, the hotel industry and the catering trade.
Everyone is free to wear a mask in the chairlift and in all queuing areas (including outside areas) to protect themselves and other people from infection.
You can find more information at our winter opening times. For further details on the current legal provisions in connection with Corona, please refer on the official EU page.
Winter operation in Ski amadé
- Have fun, enjoy the winter and take care of each other! 😊
Measures for entry?
There are currently no restrictions unless entry is from a country or territory with a very high epidemiological risk.
These states and territories are listed in Annex 1 of the COVID-19 Entry Regulations.
- No, you do not have to provide any necessary Covid proof (3G/2G) to use the cable cars.
- Tickets can be bought easily at any time in the Ski amadé online ticket shop or at the on-site ticket offices.
Information for lift operation
No, there is no mask requirement in gondolas, lifts or queuing areas.
No, 3G proof is not required to use the lifts and gondolas.
All cable cars and lifts will be aired as best as possible – Please ensure you air adequately during your ride (open windows, open the weather protection cover, etc.).
All lift facilities (cable cars, chairlifts,…) will be regularly disinfected.
All cable cars and lifts can be filled to a capacity of 100%.
Disinfection possibilities are in the toilet facilities and at the ticket office area.
Guests will be made aware of the current Corona safety regulations by means of signs and loudspeaker announcements on site.
- The employees of the cable car companies are trained or instructed according to uniform guidelines and regulations on the Corona safety measures.
- All employees of the cable car companies undergo regular health checks. In the event of suspicion, tests are carried out immediately and the employees are immediately isolated from the company organization.
- The cable car companies each have a Corona officer who is responsible for planning and implementing the measures.
Hotels & Accommodation
The accommodations are open for you!
- No FFP2 mask required.
- No 3G proof required.
- Which rules apply to the restaurants in the hotels – see here.
- For the rules for wellness areas and fitness studios, please contact the hotel directly.
Huts & Gastronomy
Huts & restaurants are open for you!
- No FFP2 mask requirement
- No 3G proof required
- No curfew, also in the night gastronomy
Important information about the winter season
We have carefully researched the information currently available on skiing operations and skiing holidays based on the ordinance of the Austrian Federal Government. However, Ski amadé is not an authority and cannot provide legally binding information. For further details on the current legal provisions in connection with Corona, please refer on the official EU page.
Please respect the measures and comply with them for a safe coexistence.
All information will be continuously updated. Last update on 25.11.2022.
The current legal regulations apply. All information is subject to change.
All contents of this page have been compiled in the best of the editor's knowledge and belief. All contents and information may be subject to alterations. State regulations form the legal basis for operation. Information and material regarding protective measures have been provided by the Austrian Chamber of Commerce – Division Ropeways.
Always stay up to date with the latest news from Ski amadé. Information about ski packages, ski offers, ski events and much more land directly in your e-mail inbox.