Partner of Ski amadé
Building bridges – from Ski amadé to China
Have you ever heard of Thaiwoo?
If not, here’s what you need to know: Thaiwoo Ski Resort is one of the leading Chinese ski resorts, located in the district of Chongli, to be more specific, in the city of Zhangjiakou – world known as the “Golden Zone of Alpine Skiing”.
We are happy to have established a successful and friendly partnership with Thaiwoo Ski Resort!
Benefit for Season Pass Holders
All Ski amadé season pass holders get a 7-day ski pass in Thaiwoo for free! For more information please contact us via e-mail email@example.com or phone +43 6452 202020.
Thaiwoo Ski Resort
Biggest connected ski resort in China (40 km²)
- Located in a province with more than 30 million inhabitants
- Easy access – from Beijing in less than 3 hours
Thaiwoo Ski Resort offers a great deal of superb amenities:
- Big variety of high-class hotels and restaurants
- Facilities for professional sports events
- Leisure activities (cinema, theatre, SPA etc.)
- Arts & culture
- Shopping options (prime brands)
- Real estate